For us in the Runster Office, active break organization has a long tradition. For several years now, we have been incorporating a 5km running session into our lunch break 3 times a week. This allows us to briefly switch off, get some fresh air, and then continue the second half of the workday at full speed and dedicate ourselves to our tasks.
With the R5 GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ running jacket from Gore Wear, we can continue our active breaks with full comfort even in the cold season. Rightly so, the running jacket from Gore Wear was named Product of the Year in the Running category at ISPO 2020.
The jacket combines Gore Wear's Windstopper lining with breathable Polartec Alpha insulation to create a shell that keeps you warm and dry while remaining breathable.
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ fabric with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® product technology: completely windproof, extremely breathable and durably water repellent, lightweight protection
- POLARTEC® ALPHA® insulation
- Highly reflective, color-coordinated seam tape and logo
- Reflective seam tape and logo only very visible through the outer material when light beams hit it
- 2 side pockets with zipper
- Side zipper pocket with small inside pocket
- Slim fit
- Weight: 250 grams
CONCLUSION: We're convinced Gore Wear's award-winning jacket is everything ambitious runners need in the cold winter months.